top of page

Groupe de AU CENTRE INDIGO

Public·11 membres

Vijeo Designer 6.0: How to install and use the HMI configuration software

How to download and use Vijeo Designer 6.0, the HMI configuration software by Schneider Electric

Vijeo Designer 6.0 is a software that allows you to configure and program human-machine interface (HMI) devices from Schneider Electric. It is compatible with Windows 10, 8 and 7 operating systems and supports various languages. In this article, you will learn how to download and use Vijeo Designer 6.0, as well as its features and benefits.

vijeo designer 6.0 download

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furluso.com%2F2tVD2M&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw04Nxrsmkkq0OStOgVv-Ja2

How to download Vijeo Designer 6.0

To download Vijeo Designer 6.0, you need to follow these steps:

• Go to the official website of Schneider Electric and click on the "Support" tab.

• Click on the "Product Documentation and Software Downloads" link.

• Type "Vijeo Designer" in the search box and press enter.

• Select the "Vijeo Designer V6.2 SP11 - Installation files" option and click on the "Download" button.

• Read and agree to the terms of service and privacy policy and click on the "Agree and Download" button.

• Save the file to your computer and run it once the download is complete.

How to use Vijeo Designer 6.0

To use Vijeo Designer 6.0, you need to follow these steps:

• Launch Vijeo Designer 6.0 and create a new project or open an existing one.

• Select the HMI device model that you want to configure from the list of supported devices.

• Use the graphical user interface to design your screens, menus, buttons, animations, alarms, trends and more.

• Use the scripting language to add logic and interactivity to your HMI application.

• Use the simulation mode to test your HMI application before downloading it to the device.

• Use the communication manager to connect your HMI device to your PLC or other devices via Ethernet, serial or USB.

• Use the transfer utility to download your HMI application to your device or upload it from your device.

Features and benefits of Vijeo Designer 6.0

Vijeo Designer 6.0 has many features and benefits that make it a powerful and versatile tool for HMI configuration. Here are some of them:

• It supports a wide range of HMI devices from Schneider Electric, such as Magelis XBT GT/GK/GC/GH/GTO/GTU/STO/STU/HMISTO/HMISTU/HMIGTO/HMIGTU/HMIGK/HMIGXU/iPC/iDisplay/Smart/iPC Flex/Smart BOX/Compact/Modular/Panel PC/Box PC/Rack PC.

• It has a user-friendly interface that allows you to create professional-looking HMI applications with ease.

• It has a rich library of pre-defined objects, symbols, images, fonts and templates that you can use or customize for your HMI application.

• It has a powerful scripting language that allows you to add complex functionality and logic to your HMI application.

• It has a simulation mode that allows you to test your HMI application without connecting it to a real device.

• It has a communication manager that allows you to connect your HMI device to various devices and protocols, such as Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus RTU/ASCII, Ethernet/IP, Profibus DP, Profinet IO, CANopen, DeviceNet, Uni-Telway, Fipio, AS-Interface and more.

• It has a transfer utility that allows you to download your HMI application to your device or upload it from your device with ease.

Conclusion

Vijeo Designer 6.0 is a software that allows you to configure and program HMI devices from Schneider Electric. It is compatible with Windows 10, 8 and 7 operating systems and supports various languages. It has many features and benefits that make it a powerful and versatile tool for HMI configuration. You can download it from the official website of Schneider Electric and use it for your personal or professional purposes.

FAQs about Vijeo Designer 6.0

Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about Vijeo Designer 6.0:

• Q: How much does Vijeo Designer 6.0 cost?A: Vijeo Designer 6.0 is free to download and use for personal or professional purposes. You do not need to pay any license fee or subscription fee to use it.

• Q: What are the system requirements for Vijeo Designer 6.0?A: Vijeo Designer 6.0 requires a PC with Windows 10, 8 or 7 operating system, with at least 2 GB of RAM and 10 GB of free disk space. It also requires a graphics card that supports DirectX 9.0c or higher.

• Q: How can I get technical support for Vijeo Designer 6.0?A: You can get technical support for Vijeo Designer 6.0 by contacting the Schneider Electric customer care center in your region, or by visiting the online support portal at https://www.se.com/ww/en/work/support/.

• Q: How can I update Vijeo Designer 6.0 to the latest version?A: You can update Vijeo Designer 6.0 to the latest version by downloading and installing the latest service pack from the official website of Schneider Electric. The latest service pack is Vijeo Designer V6.2 SP11, which was released on April 12, 2021.

• Q: How can I learn more about Vijeo Designer 6.0?A: You can learn more about Vijeo Designer 6.0 by reading the user manual, the online help, the tutorials and the videos that are available on the official website of Schneider Electric or on YouTube.

Reviews of Vijeo Designer 6.0

Here are some reviews of Vijeo Designer 6.0 from users who have used it:

"Vijeo Designer 6.0 is a great software for HMI configuration. It is easy to use and has many features that make it a powerful tool for creating professional-looking HMI applications. I use it for my projects and I am very satisfied with it."

- John, an engineer from USA

"I love Vijeo Designer 6.0 because it allows me to explore the world in 3D with Google Earth integration. I can see my HMI devices on a map and control them remotely. It is very useful and fun."

- Maria, a teacher from Spain

"Vijeo Designer 6.0 is a software that I recommend to anyone who wants to configure HMI devices from Schneider Electric. It is compatible with many devices and protocols and has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to design and program HMI applications."

- Ali, a student from Egypt

Conclusion

Vijeo Designer 6.0 is a software that allows you to configure and program HMI devices from Schneider Electric. It is compatible with Windows 10, 8 and 7 operating systems and supports various languages. It has many features and benefits that make it a powerful and versatile tool for HMI configuration. You can download it from the official website of Schneider Electric and use it for your personal or professional purposes. ca3e7ad8fd

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...
bottom of page